Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center and Medical Offices
401 Bicentennial Way, Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Marin General Hospital
250 Bon Air Road, Greenbrae, CA 94904
The Marin Cancer Institute at Marin General Hospital is the North Bay’s premier destination for cancer prevention, screening, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery. Our patients benefit from the latest treatments and technologies and a level of expertise on par with that of the finest teaching hospitals, right here in Marin County.
Read more about the Marin Cancer Institute on Marin General Hospital’s website here.
(formerly St. Joseph Health)
Petaluma Valley Hospital with Providence
400 North McDowell Blvd.
Petaluma, CA 94954
Providence Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital
1165 Montgomery Drive
Santa Rosa, California 95405
Providence Queen of the Valley Medical Center
1000 Trancas Street
Napa, CA 94558
Learn more about Providence’s compassionate, personalized hospice care and palliative care.
Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
30 Mark West Springs Road -or- 3883 Airway Drive
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Supporting Women’s Services
- Breast cancer is the most common cancer diagnosed in women in the United States.
- The highest concentration of breast cancer in the United States is found in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Nearly 400 Sonoma County women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
- About 85 Sonoma County women will die of breast cancer this year.
- Over half of the 10 million Americans over age 50 have osteoporosis, of which 80% are women.
Breast Care Service
The center features a Nurse Navigator, who serves as an invaluable resource/advocate for breast cancer patients and their families. She can direct them to information regarding diagnosis, treatment, and recovery while providing crucial emotional support along the way.
What Happens When You Stop Smoking?
Your body will begin to repair itself as soon as 20 minutes after you stop smoking.
Read a list of common changes that you can expect.